Within the last month, both of my best friends at work (who are also very good friends outside of work) took other jobs and moved away. Several other coworkers, all on whom I get along with and have worked with for years, have also left the company this summer. In no small part because of this upheaval, I’ve found myself voraciously reading my comfort genre of romance.
Here’s a list of some of my favorite romance reads from the summer.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- Roomies by Christine Lauren
- The Unhoneymooners by Christine Lauren
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
- Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
Upcoming romances I’m excited about: